As I discussed in From Novelty to Necessity, I had designed and 3D printed several copies of a reed switch holder for the Y axis of our Electro Tennis rigs. I didn’t address the fact that I also printed a modified version for the X axis; I just simply didn’t have the photos and I always like to have photos of things I write about.
Today we went back out to our workspace to clear everything out and put things into storage. I was excited that the trusses were there (I thought they had already been sent to storage) and I was able to get the photos of the X axis holders.
I’ve also had time to post both versions to Thingiverse, though I doubt they will be downloaded; they mostly serve as a “how to” for making an object that requires adjustment.